3. We comply with both the Australian Privacy Principles as provided for in the Privacy Act 1998 (Cth)
5. It applies to our platform at greenbrand.biz (the "Site") and any Bushcare Solutions Pty Ltd Application we create which connects to, or is in connection with, the Site (the "App").
Amendments and deleting your information
8. If you object to any changes, you may:
(a) discontinue your use of the Site &/or App; and/or
(c) request that we delete your information.
9. By continuing to use the Site &/or App after notice of changes has been sent to you or published on the Site &/or App, you are deemed to have consented to the changes.
How we collect Personal Information
10. We collect personal information in a number of ways, including:
(a) when you provide information directly to Us in person, by phone or in writing (whether electronic, via our communication tools or otherwise);
(b) when you visit &/or use the Site &/or App, in which case, we record information sent to us by your computer, mobile device or other access device; and
(c) from third parties such as Our related entities, service providers to Us, operators of linked websites, applications and advertising on the Site &/or App.
What type of information we collect
(a) Your name, phone number, mobile telephone number, email address, physical address and other contact information;
(b) Your education, work experience, employer, skills and photo;
(c) events you attend and your interaction at the events within the Site &/or App;
(d) any social media data you choose to share with us or which is in the public domain;
(e) feedback, market research and opinion polls provided by you;
(f) records and content of communications with Us or any other person including when using the Site &/or App communication tools;
(g) personal information based on your activities on the Site &/or App;
(h) personal information you provide to us through any discussion boards, correspondence, user information pages, disputes, or shared by you from other social applications, services or websites;
(j) personal information from your interaction with the Site &/or App and its content and advertising, including device identifiers, device type, geo-location information, connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from the Site &/or App, mobile network information, time, date, referring URL, the type of operating system and browser, ad data, IP address and standard web log data.
12. You understand that the Platform will show only your picture, name, phone number and social media link that you logged in with, and that you may then edit or hide your profile information. You agree to not post or add personal data or information to your profile or account that you would not want to be publicly available.
How your personal information is used
13. How We use your data will depend on the Services you use and how your use those Services.
14. Our principal purpose in collecting, using and storing your personal information is to provide you with access to and use of the Site &/or App in a personalised, safe and efficient manner.
15. You consent to us collecting, using, storing and sharing your personal information to:
(a) Operate the Site &/or App, generate content and provide customer support and billing services (including updates and improvements);
(b) provide the services requested by you;
(c) provide you with information via blogs, general email and online correspondence and newsletters;
(d) research, develop and improve Our services;
(e) to conduct surveys to determine use and satisfaction with Our services;
(f) to generate statistics in relation to the Site &/or App;
(i) verify information for accuracy or completeness (including by way of verification with third parties);
(k) contact you at your contact details we have collected, by way of email;
(l) aggregate &/or make anonymous your personal information, so that it cannot be used, whether in combination with other information or otherwise, to identify you;
(m) collect fees, resolve disputes and to identify, test and resolve problems;
(n) notify you about the Site &/or App; and updates to the Site &/or App from time to time; or
18. You may also request that we delete your information at any time, if you are unable to do so.
Disclosure to third parties
19. Notwithstanding section 6 above, you agree that we may disclose your personal information to:
(b) comply with any applicable law, request by a governmental agency or regulatory authority or legally binding court order;
(c) respond to or resolve claims that a member has violated the rights of others;
(d) protect a person's rights, property or safety;
(e) Our staff, contractors, professional advisers and related entities strictly for the purpose of use in relation to the platform and/or associated services to you;
(f) outsourced service providers who assist Us to provide its services such as information technology providers and marketing advisers (including in relation to fee collection, fraud investigations and Site &/or App operations);
(g) third parties to whom you expressly ask us to send, or consent to us sending, your personal information; or
21. Cookies may be used to provide you with our range of services including to identify you as a user or member of the Site &/or App, remember your preferences, customise and measure the effectiveness of the Site &/or App and our promotions, advertising and marketing, analyse your usage of the Site &/or App, and for security purposes.
23. You also may encounter Cookies used by third parties and placed on certain pages of the Site &/or App that we do not control and have not authorised (such as webpages created by another user). We are not responsible nor liable for the use of such Cookies.
No Spam, Spyware or Spoofing
25. You are prohibited from engaging in spam, spyware or spoofing type activities, regardless of whether directed towards Us or other users of Us.
27. You are not permitted to add a user or member to our mailing list (postal or email details included) without the written consent of a user or member.
Storage and security
29. We store and process your personal information on our host's servers, currently located in multiple locations around the world. You consent to the transfer, storage and retention of that information onto the servers of our host provider used from time to time by Us, regardless of the location of those servers. CLOUD COMPUTING, check with AWS, PROVIDE AWS LINK….
30. We have taken steps to protect your personal information by contracting with a third party to provide technical and security measures. These measures are designed to mitigate, but do not guarantee against, the risk of loss, misuse, unauthorised access, disclosure and alteration.
31. We are committed to ensuring that the information you provide to us is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure information and protect it from misuse, interference, loss and unauthorised access, modification and disclosure.
32. Where we employ data processors to process personal information on our behalf, we only do so on the basis that such data processors have adequate technical measures in place to protect personal information against unauthorised use, loss and theft.
Hosting and International Data Transfers
46. Information that we collect may from time to time be stored, processed in or transferred between parties or sites located in countries outside of Australia. These may include, but are not limited to Australia, UK, New Zealand and USA. CHECK WITH AWS
47. The hosting facilities for our website are situated in Australia.
48. Our Suppliers and Contractors are currently in Australia, but may in the future be situated in Australia, UK, New Zealand, the Philippines and USA. Transfers to each of these Countries will be protected by appropriate safeguards, these include one or more of the following:
(a) the use of standard data protection clauses adopted or approved by the European Commission which you can obtain from the European Commission Website;
(b) the use of binding corporate rules.
49. You acknowledge that personal data that you submit for publication through our website or services may be available, via the internet, around the world. We cannot prevent the use (or misuse) of such personal data by others.
Access to your personal information
50. You may request details of personal information that we hold about you in accordance with the provisions of the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). If you would like a copy of the information which we hold about you or believe that any information we hold on you is inaccurate, out of date, incomplete, irrelevant or misleading, please email.
51. We reserve the right to refuse to provide you with information that we hold about you, in certain circumstances set out in the Privacy Act or any other applicable law.